SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power MeterJosh Matthew September 24, 2021
$999.00 – $1,880.00
World–renowned SRM power measurement technology combined with SRAM’s best in class XX1 drivetrain
Chainring sold separately
SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter
The SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter combines world–renowned SRM power measurement technology with SRAM’s best in class XX1 drivetrain. Completely sealed from the elements, the 1X MTB SRM Power Meter can be used in the nastiest, muddiest conditions without fail. The power meter is accurate to 1.0%, features a rechargeable battery and is available in a 104 BCD spider design for rings ranging from 32-36T.
- 165 mm | 170 mm | 175 mm
- Standard (48-50 mm) | Boost (51-53 mm)
SRM PC8 Bundle:
- You get $249 off the standard price of the PC8 when you bundle it with a SRM power meter.
- Please note – if you also need a chainring, we have several MTB chainrings to choose from. Please make sure you select a 104 BCD 4-bolt chainring, size 32T or larger.
This SRM power meter uses the SRAM Durable Unified Bottom Bracket (DUB). DUB bottom brackets are available in BB30, PF30, BSA (threaded), PF89/92, as well as fat bike standards. Contact us if you have questions on the compatibility for your bike.
In the Box
- SRM Power Meter (spider and crank arms if purchased)
- SRM USB Charger Cable
- Cadence Magnet Kit
- SRM PC8 Cycling Computer (if purchased)
- Handlebar mount (if SRM PC8 is purchased)
- Chainring sold separately
|Name||SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter|
|Location of Power Measurement||Spider|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||No|
|Chainring Configuration||1x (single chainring)|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Magnet|
|Q Factor||156 mm, 168 mm|