SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power MeterJosh Matthew January 21, 2022
$999.00 – $2,324.00
World–renowned SRM power measurement technology combined with SRAM’s best in class XX1 crankset
Chainring sold separately
SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter
The SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter combines world–renowned SRM power measurement technology with SRAM’s best in class XX1 crankset. Completely sealed from the elements, the 1X MTB SRM Power Meter can be used in the nastiest, muddiest conditions without fail. The power meter is accurate to 1.0%, features a rechargeable battery and is available in a 104 BCD spider design for rings ranging from 32-38T.
- PM9 – This is SRM’s newest version of their power meter which offers additional features and functionality including:
- Magnet-less cadence
- Left/Right Power Balance
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Bluetooth SMART
- PM7 – Standard power meter spider version. You save $300 with this version.
This power meter is available in both Boost and Standard versions to fit whatever MTB frame you are using.
- Boost (51-53 mm) | Standard (48-50 mm)
The SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter fits 3-bolt SRAM DUB cranks. You can order this power meter with or without cranks (if you already have your own).
- 170 mm | 175 mm | None
SRM PC8 Bundle:
- You get $249 off the standard price of the PC8 when you bundle it with a SRM power meter.
- Please note – if you also need a chainring, we have several MTB chainrings to choose from. Please make sure you select a 104 BCD 4-bolt chainring, size 32T or larger.
Tools Needed for Installation
The following tools are typically required for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 8 mm Allen key
- T25 Torx bit
Crankset: This power meter works with SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 3-bolt cranksets, which can be purchased on this page along with the power meter.
Chainrings: This power meter requires a 104 BCD 4-bolt chainring MTB chainring, size 32T or larger. If you don't already have a 4-bolt chainring, we offer several different MTB chainrings to choose from. In most cases, we recommend the Quarq SRAM X-SYNC 2 12-Speed Chainrings for best performance.
SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Specs
|Name||SRM SRAM XX1 MTB Power Meter|
|Location of Power Measurement||Spider|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||PM7 - No | PM9 - Power Balance|
|Chainring Configuration||1x (single chainring)|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Communication Protocol||PM7 - ANT+ | PM9 - ANT+, Bluetooth|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 2.0%|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||PM7 - Magnet | PM9 - Accelerometer|
|Q Factor||156 mm, 168 mm|
In the Box
- SRM Power Meter (spider and crank arms if purchased)
- SRM USB Charger Cable
- Cadence Magnet Kit (if PM7 version. Not needed with PM9)
- SRM PC8 Cycling Computer (if purchased)
- Handlebar mount (if SRM PC8 is purchased)
- Chainring sold separately