SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB SL CranksetSeptember 27, 2022
The lightest, strongest MTB cranks on the market!
SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB SL Crankset
The SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB SL Crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest SRAM MTB carbon crankarms to date! The crank arms feature SRAM’s 3-bolt DUB mounting interface and require the use of a SRAM DUB bottom bracket. The XX1 Eagle DUB SL Crank Arms are available in sizes 170 mm and 175 mm and come in Boost, Super Boost and Standard chainline configurations.
The Standard and Boost versions include a SRAM X-SYNC 2 34T chainring. The Super Boost version ships with a SRAM X-SYNC 2 32T chainring.
- SRAM carbon tuned crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- New colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry
This crankset is compatible with 3-bolt direct mount chainrings and fits SRAM DUB bottom brackets.
- Interface: SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainrings: 1x
- Speeds: 11x or 12x
- Spindle Size: DUB 28.99 mm
- Chainline: Standard 49 mm | Boost 52 mm | Super Boost 55 mm