SRM PowerControl 8 (PC8) Cycling ComputerJosh Matthew February 19, 2019
$749.00 – $799.00
The PC8 is SRM’s renowned head unit, combining both function AND form!
SRM PowerControl 8
Widely considered the finest of all bicycle computers for structured training and racing, the SRM PowerControl 8 (SRM PC8) is SRM’s renowned head unit. The PC8 displays all of the data you would expect from a top-end head unit, such as speed, distance, cadence, power, heart rate and much more. In addition, the SRM PC8 bike computer displays Training Peaks metrics including, TSS, NP and IF.
The SRM PowerControl 8 supports up to four different bike profiles, is highly configurable, has built-in GPS and features up to 45 hours of battery life.
In addition to function, the SRM PC8 also has form and complements the looks of any bike. The outer casing is made of anodized aluminum, which is available in three different colors: red, black and polished silver. For an extra $50, you can have the SRM PC8 bike computer customized to match the color of your bike exactly.
The PC8 bike computer is compatible with all power meters and sensors that support the ANT+ wireless protocol.
SRM PC8 Color Options
- Polished silver
- In addition, for an extra $50, you can have the SRM PC8 customized to match the color of your bike exactly. Just select your color from the RAL chart here.
SRM PC8 Technical Specifications
- GPS tracking
- Built-in motion sensor
- Barometric altimeter
- User-configurable display
- Auto backlight
- Up to seven training zones based on heart rate or power
- Four bicycle profiles supported
- Display of TrainingPeaks metrics TSS, IF, NP
- Memory: 500 MB (4,000 hours)
- Dimensions: Width: 71 mm, Height: 63 mm, Depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 93 grams
- Top Case Material: Aluminum
- Battery Runtime: 10 – 45 hours (Depending on active features)
- Charging Time: 4 – 12 hours (Charger / PC USB)
- Standby Time: 3 weeks
In the Box
- SRM PowerControl 8
- Handlebar mount (31.8 mm)
- USB charging cable