SRM PowerControl 8 (PC8) Cycling ComputerJosh Matthew September 8, 2019
$749.00 – $799.00
Widely considered the finest of all bicycle computers!
SRM PowerControl 8 (PC8) Cycling Computer
Widely considered the finest of all bicycle computers for structured training and racing, the SRM PowerControl 8 (PC8) is SRM’s renowned head unit. The PC8 displays all of the data you would expect from a top-end head unit, such as speed, distance, cadence, power, heart rate and much more. In addition, the SRM PC8 bike computer displays Training Peaks metrics including, TSS, NP and IF.
The SRM PowerControl 8 supports up to four different bike profiles, is highly configurable, has built-in GPS and features up to 45 hours of battery life.
In addition to function, the SRM PC8 also has form and complements the looks of any bike. The outer casing is made of anodized aluminum, which is available in three standard colors: Red, Black and Polished Silver. Custom colors are also available for an extra $50.
The PC8 bike computer is compatible with all power meters and sensors that support the ANT+ wireless protocol.
SRM PC8 Color Options
- Polished Silver
- Custom color*
* SRM offers the PC8 in an additional 10 custom colors. Please contact us for availability as custom colors usually have to be special ordered.
- GPS tracking
- Built-in motion sensor
- Barometric altimeter
- User-configurable display
- Auto backlight
- Up to seven training zones based on heart rate or power
- Four bicycle profiles supported
- Display of TrainingPeaks metrics TSS, IF, NP
- Memory: 500 MB (4,000 hours)
- Dimensions: Width: 71 mm, Height: 63 mm, Depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 93 grams
- Top Case Material: Aluminum
- Battery Runtime: 10 – 45 hours (Depending on active features)
- Charging Time: 4 – 12 hours (Charger / PC USB)
- Standby Time: 3 weeks
In the Box
- SRM PowerControl 8
- Handlebar mount (31.8 mm)
- USB charging cable