SRM Science Track Power MeterJosh Matthew September 24, 2021
$1,899.00 – $2,399.00
The SRM Science Track Power Meter features +/- 0.5% accuracy all the way to 4,000 watts
SRM Science Track Power Meter
The SRM Science Track Power Meter is the pinnacle of accurate and consistent power measurement for track cyclists. The Science Track Power Meter is reinforced, allowing it to measure efforts up to 4,000 watts, while also accounting for the smallest changes in pedal stroke. The power meter can take different chainring sizes without needing to be recalibrated, provides 1,900 hours of battery life and comes in a 144 BCD.
- 165 mm | 167.5 mm | 170 mm | 172.5 mm | 175 mm
SRM PC8 Bundle:
- You get $249 off the standard price of the PC8 when you bundle it with a SRM power meter.
The Science Track Power Meter is compatible with Octalink bottom brackets.
In the Box
- SRM Science Track Power Meter (spider, crank arms, spindle)
- Cadence Magnet Kit
- SRM PC8 Cycling Computer (if purchased)
- Handlebar mount (if SRM PC8 is purchased)
|Name||SRM Science Track Power Meter|
|Power Meter Type||Spider|
|Number of strain gauges||NA|
|Crank Arm Lengths||165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175 mm|
|BCD Options||144 mm|
|Battery Life||1,900 hours|
|Left/Right Power Measurement||No|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 0.5%|
|Q Factor||141 mm|