SRAM X01 Eagle DUB CranksetMay 1, 2023
The strongest crankset in the SRAM Eagle family!
SRAM X01 Eagle DUB Crankset
The SRAM X01 Eagle DUB Crankset is the strongest crankset in the SRAM Eagle family. The crank arms feature SRAM’s 3-bolt DUB mounting interface and require the use of a SRAM DUB bottom bracket. The XX1 Eagle DUB SL Crank Arms are available in sizes 165 mm, 170 mm and 175 mm and come in Boost, Super Boost and Standard chainline configurations. The crankset includes a SRAM X-SYNC 2 32T chainring.
- SRAM carbon tuned crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Master X01 colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain color options
This crankset is compatible with 3-bolt direct mount chainrings and fits SRAM DUB bottom brackets.
- Interface: SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainrings: 1x
- Speeds: 11x or 12x
- Spindle Size: DUB 28.99 mm
- Chainline: Standard 49 mm | Boost 52 mm | Super Boost 55 mm
There are no reviews yet.