absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for SRAMPower Meter City March 5, 2021
Premium oval MTB chainring with scientifically proven performance gains
absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for SRAM
The absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for SRAM is compatible with SRAM cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction. Of course, it also looks amazing – like no other MTB chainring out there!
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainring
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Compatible with SRAM cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface
- These chainrings are designed to work with all 9-speed, 10-speed, and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12-speed Eagle and 12-speed KMC chain.
- Ovality: Optimized to each size. Range of 10.2-14.4%
- Timing: Optimized to each size. Range of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost. 148 chainline. 3 mm offset
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 28T – 50 grams | 30T – 55 grams | 32T – 59 grams | 34T – 66 grams | 36T – 74 grams