ROTOR KAPIC MTB CranksetJanuary 24, 2023
$335.00 – $402.00
ROTOR’s go-to all terrain MTB crankset!
ROTOR KAPIC MTB Crankset
The ROTOR KAPIC MTB Crankset is ROTOR’s go-to all terrain MTB crankset. Built using ROTOR’s unique CNC process and Trinity Drilling System, the KAPIC crank weighs just 545 grams (170 mm with 32T rings) and is also exceptionally light with superior stiffness. The cranks are compatible with ROTOR’s INspider Power Meter or Direct Mount Chainrings and fits Standard (142 mm) and Boost (148 mm) frames.
Crank Arm Length: 165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
- Standard – For frames with 142 mm hubs and 49 mm chainlines
- Boost – For frames with 148 mm hubs and 52 mm chainlines
- No Axle – If you already have axle
Chainring sold separately below.
This crankset is compatible with the ROTOR INspider Power Meter, power2max ROTOR MTB Power Meter, as well as ROTOR direct mount chainrings. It fits 30 mm MTB bottom brackets.
- Interface: ROTOR Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Size: 30 mm
- Chainline: Standard 49 mm | Boost 52 mm
- Weight: 545 grams (170 mm, 32T ring)