ROTOR KAPIC MTB CranksetApril 5, 2023
$402.00 – $502.00
ROTOR’s go-to all terrain MTB crankset!
ROTOR KAPIC MTB Crankset
The ROTOR KAPIC MTB Crankset is ROTOR’s go-to all terrain MTB crankset. Built using ROTOR’s unique CNC process and Trinity Drilling System, the KAPIC aluminum crank weighs just 545 grams (170 mm with 32T rings) and is also exceptionally stiff.
The cranks are compatible with the ROTOR’s Direct Mount MTB Chainrings and with the ROTOR INspider or power2max ROTOR MTB power meters. The KAPIC aluminum cranks fit Standard (142 mm) and Boost (148 mm) frames.
Crank Arm Length: 165 mm | 170 mm | 175 mm
- Standard – For frames with 142 mm hubs and 49 mm chainlines
- Boost – For frames with 148 mm hubs and 52 mm chainlines
- Round – 28T | 30T | 32T | 34T | 36T
- Oval – 28T | 30T | 32T | 34T | 36T
- No Chainrings – If you already have them
Other Versions to Consider
KAPIC Carbon: We also sell the ROTOR KAPIC Carbon MTB Crankset. This version is a bit more expensive, however it uses carbon crank arms (not aluminum like the version on this page). Also, the KAPIC Carbon is compatible with Super Boost and Boost frames (not compatible with Standard).
This crankset is compatible with the ROTOR INspider Power Meter, power2max ROTOR MTB Power Meter, as well as ROTOR direct mount chainrings. It fits 30 mm MTB bottom brackets.
- Interface: ROTOR Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Aluminum
- Spindle Size: 30 mm
- Chainline: Standard 49 mm | Boost 52 mm
- Weight: 545 grams (170 mm, 32T ring)
There are no reviews yet.