SRAM Force XLPR AXS D2 Rear DerailleurApril 26, 2023
Fast, precise rear shifting for all of your rides! Works with cassettes from 10-36T to 10-44T
Only 1 left in stock
SRAM Force XLPR AXS D2 Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force XLPR AXS D2 Rear Derailleur is a dedicated 1x-specific unit to be used with XPLR 10-36T and 10-44 cassettes. The Force XPLR rear derailleur is perfect for both road use as well as singletrack exploring. In addition, SRAM’s new AXS component integration system gives you full control of set-up and configuration, while the larger X-SYNC pulleys offer improved durability and efficiency.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration and allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls and more.
Innovative new form of derailleur motion control that utilizes silicon fluid as part of damper system. This results in lower resistance on the spring which means easier shifting and less chain bounce.
X-Range gearing is wider, more useful and features a smoother gear progression. When combined with AXS, you also get smarter shift settings, helping ensure you are always in the correct gear.
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Large X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- This 44T-max derailleur is compatible with cassettes with big cogs from 36T to 44T
- Compatible with both 1x SRAM 12-speed drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Speed: 12s
- Color: Unicorn Grey w/Laser Foil
- Cage Material: Aluminum
- Pulley Bearings Material: Steel
- Mat Tooth: 44T
There are no reviews yet.