SRAM Force D2 AXS Front DerailleurFebruary 19, 2024
SRAM Force D2 AXS Front Derailleur for SRAM 2×12 drivetrains
Only 2 left in stock
SRAM Force D2 AXS Front Derailleur
The SRAM Force D2 AXS Front Derailleur is AXS enabled for full control of component set-up and configuration. Redesigned for better rear-tire clearance, the derailleur works perfectly with all chainring combinations and provides consistent, smooth shifting performance.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration.
Front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relations with the chain.
- AXS enabled for easy wireless setup, monitoring, personalization, and reliability
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology optimized for use with X-Range chainrings
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Cable Routing: Wireless
- Compat - Chainring: Road-Yaw
- Speed: 2x12
- Mounting Type: Braze-On
- Color: Unicorn Grey w/ Laser Foil
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees