SRAM Red eTap AXS Rear DerailleurSeptember 17, 2022
AXS enabled for full control of component set-up and configuration
SRAM Red eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Red eTap AXS Rear Derailleur is AXS enabled for full control of component set-up and configuration. Compatible with both 1x and 2x systems, the SRAM Red rear derailleur features advanced chain management which keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors and signals, improving speed in every way.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration and allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls and more.
eTap technology includes wireless shifting which facilitates the easiest and most consistent shifting available. It also includes SRAM’s advanced battery power management.
Innovative new form of derailleur motion control that utilizes silicon fluid as part of damper system. This results in lower resistance on the spring which means easier shifting and less chain bounce.
- The 33T max derailleur is compatible with 10-26, 10-28, and 10-33 cassettes.
- The 36T max derailleur is compatible with 10-36, 10-33 and 10-28 cassettes.
SRAM Red Rear Derailleur Features
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Speed: 2x12
- Color: Black
- Cage Material: Carbon
- Pulley Bearings Material: Ceramic