SRAM Red XPLR eTap AXS Rear DerailleurFebruary 12, 2024
Fast, precise rear shifting for all of your road and gravel rides!
Only 2 left in stock
SRAM Red XPLR eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Red XPLR eTap AXS Rear Derailleur is a dedicated 1x-specific unit to be used with XPLR 10-44 cassettes. The Red XPLR rear derailleur is perfect for both road use as well as singletrack exploring. In addition, SRAM’s new AXS component integration system gives you full control of set-up and configuration, while the eTap wireless technology makes shifting quick and precise.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
Red XPLR Rear Derailleur Technology
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration and allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls and more.
eTap technology includes wireless shifting which facilitates the easiest and most consistent shifting available. It also includes SRAM’s advanced battery power management.
X-Range gearing is wider, more useful and features a smoother gear progression. When combined with AXS, you also get smarter shift settings, helping ensure you are always in the correct gear.
Innovative new form of derailleur motion control that utilizes silicon fluid as part of damper system. This results in lower resistance on the spring which means easier shifting and less chain bounce.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Large X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with 1x 10-44T XPLR cassettes
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Speed: 12s
- Color: Black
- Cage Material: Aluminum
- Pulley Bearings Material: Ceramic
- Max tooth: 44T