SRAM Force AXS D2 Rear DerailleurApril 26, 2023
Fast, precise rear shifting for all of your rides! Works with cassettes from 10-28T to 10-36T
Only 1 left in stock
SRAM Force AXS D2 Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force AXS D2 Rear Derailleur offers fast, precise rear shifting for all of your rides! SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization, the Force AXS rear derailleur features advanced chain management which keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. In addition, larger X-SYNC pulleys offer improved durability and efficiency. The derailleur is compatible with both 1x and 2x systems for road and gravel and it works with any cassette size from 10-28T to 10-36T.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration and allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls and more.
Innovative new form of derailleur motion control that utilizes silicon fluid as part of damper system. This results in lower resistance on the spring which means easier shifting and less chain bounce.
X-Range gearing is wider, more useful and features a smoother gear progression. When combined with AXS, you also get smarter shift settings, helping ensure you are always in the correct gear.
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- This 36T-max derailleur is compatible with cassettes with big cogs from 28T to 36T
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x SRAM 12-speed drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Speed: 12s
- Color: Unicorn Grey w/Laser Foil
- Cage Material: Aluminum
- Pulley Bearings Material: Steel
- Mat Tooth: 36T
There are no reviews yet.