SRAM Force D2 AXS Wide Front DerailleurJuly 17, 2023
SRAM Force D2 AXS Wide Front Derailleur for wide cranksets
SRAM Force D2 AXS Wide Front Derailleur
Designed specifically for wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings, the SRAM Force D2 AXS Wide Front Derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tiers for venturing far beyond the well beaten path.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration.
Front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relations with the chain.
- AXS enabled for easy wireless setup, monitoring, personalization, and reliability
- For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings
- Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5×2.1” tires
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings. Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Cable Routing: Wireless
- Compat - Chainring: Road-Yaw
- Speed: 2x12
- Mounting Type: Braze-On
- Color: Unicorn Grey w/ Laser Foil
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees