SRAM Rival eTap AXS WIDE Front DerailleurNovember 2, 2022
Designed for wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings
Only 1 left in stock
SRAM Rival eTap AXS WIDE Front Derailleur
The SRAM Rival eTap AXS WIDE Front Derailleur brings the precision and reliability of eTap AXS to a more affordable price point. This Rival front derailleur is optimized for X-Range chainrings and uses Yaw technology, so there’s no need for trim. Its wider position on the bike also provides clearance for extra wide tires, so you can venture far beyond the beaten path.
Please note: Battery sold separately.
SRAM’s new component integration system that gives full control of component set-up and configuration.
eTap technology facilitates the easiest and most consistent shifting available.
Front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relations with the chain.
SRAM Rival WIDE Front Derailleur Features
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5×2.1” tires
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Designed for wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Cable Routing: Wireless
- Compat - Chainring (FD): Road-Yaw
- Speed (FD): 2x12
- Mounting Type (FD): Braze-on
- Color (FD): Black
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees