Flight has landed. Silent. Portable. Zero Contact. Introducing the 4iiii Flight Smart Trainer!
4iiii Flight Smart TrainerJosh Matthew September 9, 2019
A smart trainer with zero contact induction technology, silent operation and easy setup.
PRE-ORDER NOW. SHIPS LATE-OCTOBER (LIMITED RELEASE)
4iiii Flight Smart Trainer
The 4iiii Flight Smart Trainer makes the indoor training experience simply better! The Flight’s proprietary direct induction resistance algorithms, which are unique to this trainer, deliver a flywheel-free, zero-contact, pre-calibrated ride. This means no tire wear, the quietest ride on the market, superior ease of set up and a great road feel, all while keeping your wheel on and your bike road-ready. In addition, Flight’s lightweight and sleek design makes it easily stored away to avoid clutter in your home.
The 4iiii Flight Smart Trainer fully integrates with popular training software such as Zwift and TrainerRoad with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android support.
Highlights and Features
- Zero contact design means you never need to purchase another trainer tire
- Near silent operation
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Lightweight design maximizes portability
- Virtual flywheel decreases overall weight and size
- Class leading accuracy (+/- 1.0%)
- No need for spindown calibration before each use
- Rechargeable battery power allows you to ride for 2+ hours without external power
- iOS and Android apps to view real-time and historical data and access additional features:
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade capability for adding new features and updates
- Custom naming to easily pick out device in a crowd
- Battery status indicator
- Setup and calibration
- Diagnostics tools
- Supports training applications through:
- Windows PC (ANT+)
- Mac OS (ANT+ or Bluetooth)
- iOS (Bluetooth)
- Android (ANT+ or Bluetooth)
Powerful magnets integrated on the frame generate resistance against your wheel without contact, allowing for a near silent training experience and realistic road feel.
The 4iiii Flight Smart Trainer’s zero contact induction technology means no tire wear and no wheel removal.
Flight’s virtual inertia decreases the smart trainer’s overall weight while the sleek design folds flat for maximum portability.
4iiii Flight Specifications
- Dimensions (Set Up): L 552 mm x W 741 mm x H 450 mm (21.7” x 29.2” x 17.7”)
- Dimensions (Stored): L 565 mm x W 470 mm x H 110 mm (22.2” x 18.5” x 4.3”)
- Total Weight: 7.9 kg (17.4 lb.)
- Communication Protocols: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium ion
- Wireless Riding Time: 2 hours (can be wired during use)
- Water Resistance: IPX2
- Power Range: 0 to 2, 200 watts
- Cadence Range: 40 – 160 RPM
- Maximum Slope: 7%
- Compatible Wheels:
- Aluminum alloy rims with a welded or aluminum sleeve joint
- Compatible Wheel Sizes:
- 650C-700C or 26”-29”