Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable TrainerMay 24, 2023
A one-of-a-kind trainer/roller hybrid perfect for travel and pre-race warm-ups
Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable Trainer
The Feedback Sports Omnium Over-Drive Portable Trainer is a one-of-a-kind trainer/roller hybrid. Utilizing a fork-mount design with drums for the rear wheel, this trainer is perfect for pre-race warm-up, travel, and any day you want to get in a quick, effective ride. The Omnium trainer uses Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR) which delivers a real road feel. In addition, it weighs only 14 lbs. making it the perfect trainer for travel.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad and Kinomap
- Total weight: 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 25.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″ (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs.
- Wheel base from 840 mm to 1200 mm
- 3-Year Warranty
In the Box
- Feedback Trainer
- Fork adapters: 9mm Quick-Release, Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm
- Heavy-duty travel bag for easy transport and storage
There are no reviews yet.