Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart TrainerJosh Matthew July 16, 2021
Quieter than ever before, new improved ERG mode and much more!
Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The all new Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer takes the previous award winning H2 and makes it better! Like its predecessors, the H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum for maximum strength and durability. The trainer is meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence and can handle 2,000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. In addition, the H3 uses as a precision-balanced flywheel for the ultimate road-like feel.
The Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer also comes with some nice improvements. First up is sound. The H3 records only 59 decibels at 20 mph! To put it in perspective, that is five times quieter than previous generations. The trainer also features upgrades to its ERG mode, which is a feature commonly used with cycling applications such as Zwift and TrainerRoad. In fact, some reviewers have said the ERG mode on the H3 is more responsive than that of any other smart trainer on the market – huge praise indeed!
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Quieter Than Ever: Only 59 decibels at 20 mph.
- Precise Training: +/- 2.0 % accuracy
- Controlled and Consistent: Electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time
- Direct Drive Design: Widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips
- No External Sensors Required: Measures speed, cadence and power
- Seamless Integration: Connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Realistic Road Feel: 20 lb. precision balanced flywheel
- Easy to Use: LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal Cooling Technology: Ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Secure and Easy to Store: Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
Saris H3 Smart Trainer Specifications
- Product Dimensions When Open: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5”
- Product Dimensions When Closed: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5”
- Weight: 47 lb.
- Maximum Power Output: 2,000 watts at 20 mph.
- Maximum Grade: Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Cassette sold separately