Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Portable TrainerNovember 1, 2022
Features zero resistance – ideal for high-cadence/speed workouts
Out of stock
Email me when available
Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer
The Feedback Sports Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer is a one-of-a-kind trainer/roller hybrid. Utilizing a fork-mount design with drums for the rear wheel, this trainer is perfect for pre-race warm-up, travel, and any day you want to get in a quick, effective ride. In addition, unlike the Omnium Over-Drive, this Zero-Drive version offers no resistance, which makes it ideal for high-speed/cadence spinning and track cycling workouts. The Omnium also weighs less than 14 lbs. making it the perfect trainer for travel!
- Zero resistance – ideal for high-cadence/speed spinning and track cycling workouts
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Total weight: 13.3 lbs. (6.03 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 25.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″ (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12 x 100, 15 x 100 & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs.
- Wheel base from 840 mm to 1200 mm
- 3-Year Warranty
In the Box
- Feedback Trainer
- Fork adapters: 9mm Quick-Release, Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm
- Heavy-duty travel bag for easy transport and storage
There are no reviews yet.