ROTOR KAPIC Carbon MTB CranksetFebruary 17, 2023
$465.00 – $532.00
ROTOR’s newest, lightest and stiffest MTB crankset ever!
ROTOR KAPIC Carbon MTB Crankset
The ROTOR KAPIC Carbon MTB Crankset is ROTOR’s newest, lightest and stiffest MTB crankset ever! Weighing just 429 grams for a 175 mm with 32T rings, this crankset is light enough to satisfy the demands of any racer. In addition, the full carbon layup ensures incredible strength and rigidity. The KAPIC Carbon cranks are compatible with Boost (148 mm) and Super Boost (157 mm) frames.
Crank Arm Length: 165 mm | 170 mm | 175 mm
- Boost – For frames with 148 mm hubs and 52 mm chainlines
- Super Boost – For frames with 157 mm hubs and 55-57.5 mm chainlines
- No Axle – If you already have axle
This crankset is compatible with the ROTOR INspider Power Meter, power2max ROTOR MTB Power Meter, as well as ROTOR direct mount chainrings. It fits 30 mm MTB bottom brackets.
- Interface: ROTOR Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon fiber
- Spindle Size: 30 mm
- Chainline: Boost 52 mm | Super Boost 55-57.5 mm
- Weight: 429 grams (175 mm, 32T ring)
There are no reviews yet.