ROTOR Direct Mount MTB ChainringMay 26, 2023
$90.00 – $100.00
One-piece direct mount design saves weight while increasing rigidity
ROTOR Direct Mount MTB Chainring
The ROTOR Direct Mount MTB Chainring offers a one-piece simplified chainring design that saves weight while simultaneously increasing rigidity. Compared to a standard chainring with spider and bolts, the ROTOR DM MTB Chainring is approximately 40 grams lighter by comparison. In addition, because the ring is made from a single piece of aluminum, rigidity is improved as ROTOR is able to align the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to maximize strength. The chainring is compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower MTB power meters, KAPIC and R-HAWK cranksets.
The ROTOR DM MTB Chainring is available in the following chainring sizes:
- Round | Q-Ring
- 28 | 30 | 32 | 34 | 36
- Crankset: Compatible with ROTOR's 2INpower and INpower MTB power meters. Also compatible with KAPIC and R-HAWK cranksets
- Chain: Compatible with all 9-, 10-, 11-, 12- and 13-speed groupsets
- Color: Black
- Direct mount configuration (no spider or chainring bolts necessary)
- Features wide - narrow technology
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Weight: 67 grams (30)
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
1 review for ROTOR Direct Mount MTB Chainring
JUAN M MONTOYA (verified owner) –
Excellent product and Wonderfull service !!!
Power Meter City –
Hi Juan. Thanks for this – we really appreciate it! We are here if there is anything else we can do!