ROTOR 110×4 ChainringMarch 21, 2023
$63.00 – $278.00
110×4 rings for Shimano cranksets and ROTOR cranks and power meters
ROTOR 110×4 Chainring
The ROTOR 110×4 Chainrings are machine CNC’d from ultralight aeronautic-grade 7055 aluminum. The result is great looking, stiff chainrings that feature clean shifting.
The chainrings are compatible with most Shimano road cranksets (please see Compatibility tab for details) as well as with ROTOR modular cranks and power meters. This includes the 2INpower, INpower, INspider, ALHDU, and VEGAST cranksets. It is compatible with 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-speed groupsets.
The direct mount spider, required for use with ROTOR cranks, features a spline interface that mounts directly to the axle. The spider also includes refined OCP Mount technology so you can adjust your chainring position in one-degree increments.
The ROTOR 110×4 Chainring is available in the following chainring sizes:
- Size: 50/34 | 52/36 | 50/39 | 50 | 52 | 53 | 34 | 36 | 39
- Shape: Round | Q-Ring
The ROTOR ALDHU Direct Mount Spider is required for use with the 2INpower, INpower, ALDHU or VEGAST cranksets (not required for use with the ROTOR INspider or with Shimano cranksets).
- Crankset: With ALDHU Spider: Compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets
- Crankset: Without ALDHU Spider: Compatible with most 110x4 cranks (does not fit Shimano 12-speed cranks such as R7100, R8100 and R9200)
- Chain: Compatible with 9-, 10-, 11-speed groupsets. Also works with 12-speed Shimano and 13-speed ROTOR groupsets.
- Not compatible with SRAM AXS 12-speed groups
- Color: Black anodized
- BCD: 110x4
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
There are no reviews yet.