ROTOR Direct Mount Road ChainringMarch 8, 2023
$270.00 – $295.00
One-piece direct mount design saves weight while increasing rigidity
ROTOR Direct Mount Road Chainring
The ROTOR Direct Mount Road Chainring offers a one-piece simplified chainring design that saves weight while simultaneously increasing rigidity. Compared to a standard chainring with spider and bolts, the ROTOR DM Road Chainring is approximately 30 grams lighter by comparison. In addition, because the ring is made from a single piece of aluminum, rigidity is improved as ROTOR is able to align the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to maximize strength. The chainring is compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets.
The ROTOR DM Road Chainring is available in the following chainring sizes:
- Sizes: 46/30 | 48/32 | 50/34 | 52/36 | 53/39
- Shape: Round | Q-Ring
- Crankset: Compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets
- Chain: Compatible with 9-, 10-, 11-speed groupsets. Also works with 12-speed Shimano and 13-speed ROTOR groupsets
- Not compatible with SRAM AXS 12-speed groups
- Color: Black
- Direct mount configuration (no spider or chainring bolts necessary)
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- Weight: 168 grams (52/36)
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
Common Questions and Answers
Question: What is the difference between this ROTOR DM (direct mount) chainring and the ROTOR 110×4 chainrings?
- The ROTOR Direct Mount Rings are a one-piece chainring design that saves weight while simultaneously increasing rigidity. They are only compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ROTOR ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets. The ROTOR 110×4 Chainrings on the other hand are traditional 2-piece rings and are compatible with both ROTOR cranksets as well as other (Shimano) 110x4 cranks. Please see here for more detailed information.
There are no reviews yet.