ROTOR Direct Mount Road ChainringJosh Matthew January 13, 2022
$255.00 – $280.00
One-piece direct mount design saves weight while increasing rigidity
ROTOR Direct Mount Road Chainring
The ROTOR Direct Mount Road Chainring offers a one-piece simplified chainring design that saves weight while simultaneously increasing rigidity. Compared to a standard chainring with spider and bolts, the ROTOR DM Road Chainring is approximately 30 grams lighter by comparison. In addition, because the ring is made from a single piece of aluminum, rigidity is improved as ROTOR is able to align the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to maximize strength. The chainring is compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets.
The ROTOR DM Road Chainring is available in the following chainring sizes:
- Sizes: 53/39 | 52/36 | 50/34 | 48/32 | 46/30
- Shape: Round | Q-Ring
- Compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets.
- Works with 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-speed groupsets
- Direct mount configuration (no spider or chainring bolts necessary)
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- Weight: 168 grams (52/36)
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions