Praxis Works Girder HD MTB CranksetNovember 14, 2023
Pro-level Enduro carbon fiber crankset that’s ready to rumble!
Praxis Works Girder HD MTB Crankset
The Praxis Works Girder HD MTB Crankset is built extra tough, perfect for Enduro and the roughest of Trails. The Girder HD still features light and snappy carbon fiber crank arms and a premium fitment, but the crank arms are beefed up a bit at 545 grams. This allows you to bang and huck your way down the Trails without a worry.
The Girder HD crankset is compatible with 3-bolt direct mount chainrings. It fits Super Boost (55 mm chainline), Boost (52 mm chainline) and Standard (49 mm chainline) frames.
Chainring sold separately.
Key Product Details
The Praxis Girder HD MTB Crankset is compatible 3-bolt direct mount chainrings, as well as with the power2max Praxis MTB Power Meter. It uses a M30 spindle (30 mm/28 mm) spindle and fits Praxis M30 bottom brackets.
Carbon fiber crank arms, M30 spindle (30 mm/28 mm), Praxis 3-Bolt Direct Mount interface, 545 grams (170 mm), 2-year warranty. See Specs tab for more information.
Advice From Our Staff:
The Girder HD is an expert-level Enduro crank that delivers big on performance. It’s ideal for aggressive riders that are looking for a slightly beefed up crankset. But because its carbon fiber, weight is still a very reasonable 545 grams.
Other Versions to Consider
Girder Crankset: If you are looking to shave a bit of weight, we might recommend the Praxis Girder (not the HD version). It’s more of an XC/Trail crank, features carbon arms and weighs about 50 grams less.
- Chainring/Power Meter: This crankset is compatible 3-bolt direct mount chainrings, as well as with the power2max Praxis MTB Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket: It fits Praxis M30 (30 mm/28 mm) bottom brackets
Praxis Girder HD Specs
- Interface: Praxis 3-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon fiber
- Spindle Size: M30 (30 mm/28 mm)
- Chainrings: 1x
- Chainline: Super Boost 55 mm (with 0 mm offset ring) | Boost 52 mm (with 3 mm offset ring) | Standard 49 mm (with 6 mm offset ring)
- Q-Factor: 178 mm
- Weight: 545 grams (170 mm)
- Warranty: 2 years
Tools Needed for Installation
You will need the following tools for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 8 mm Allen key