Praxis Works Girder MTB CranksetApril 24, 2023
Top-level XC/Trail crank with a premium finish
Praxis Works Girder MTB Crankset
The Praxis Works Girder MTB Crankset your is top-level XC and Trail crank with premium finish. Featuring a full carbon fiber construction, the Girder’s crank arms are light, stiff and ready for the trails. The Girder crankset is compatible with 3-bolt direct mount chainrings and fits Super Boost (55 mm chainline), Boost (52 mm chainline) and Standard (49 mm chainline) frames.
Chainring sold separately.
Key Product Details
The Praxis Girder MTB Crankset is compatible 3-bolt direct mount chainrings, as well as with the power2max Praxis MTB Power Meter. It uses a M30 spindle (30 mm/28 mm) spindle and fits Praxis M30 bottom brackets.
Carbon fiber crank arms, M30 spindle (30 mm/28 mm), Praxis 3-Bolt Direct Mount interface, 498 grams (170 mm), 2-year warranty. See Specs tab for more information.
Advice From Our Staff:
The Girder is our go-to XC/Trail crankset. It’s not as sexy as the LYFT, but you still get carbon fiber cranks and premium fitment for a very reasonable $310.
Other Versions to Consider
LYFT MTB Crankset: We also sell the Praxis Works LYFT MTB Crankset. The LUFT is Praxis’ flagship MTB XC/Trail crankset. It’s also pricer at $450.
Girder HD Crankset: If you are looking for an Enduro crank that is fully huck-worthy, we might recommend the Praxis Girder HD. It’s very similar to the Girder here, but features slightly beefed up 545-gram crank arms.
- Chainring/Power Meter: This crankset is compatible 3-bolt direct mount chainrings, as well as with the power2max Praxis MTB Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket: It fits Praxis M30 (30 mm/28 mm) bottom brackets
Praxis Girder Specs
- Interface: Praxis 3-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon fiber
- Spindle Size: M30 (30 mm/28 mm)
- Chainrings: 1x
- Chainline: Super Boost 55 mm (with 0 mm offset ring) | Boost 52 mm (with 3 mm offset ring) | Standard 49 mm (with 6 mm offset ring)
- Q-Factor: 178 mm
- Weight: 498 grams (170 mm)
- Warranty: 2 years
Tools Needed for Installation
You will need the following tools for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 8 mm Allen key
There are no reviews yet.