ROTOR T47 24MM Bottom BracketMay 23, 2023
$70.00 – $200.00
Your bottom bracket for T47 frames and 24mm cranks
ROTOR T47 24MM Bottom Bracket
The T47 bottom bracket shell is quickly becoming one of the most widely used standards by bicycle manufacturers and the ROTOR T47 24MM Bottom Bracket answers the call. Available in either steel or ceramic, these bottom bracket cups are precision-machined in ROTOR’s Spanish manufacturing facility. The bottom bracket works with both 68 mm road and 73 mm MTB shell widths. It features durable bearings, silicone shields, is smooth rolling and made to last.
The outboard version uses external cups, measuring roughly 11.5 mm outboard on each side. The internal version uses internal cups in which the only outboard piece is the castellated flange, which measures roughly 1.7 mm on each side.
- Shell: Compatible with T47 68 road and 73 mm MTB shells
- Crankset: Fits 24 mm cranks
- Shell Width: 68/73 mm
- Type: T47 Threaded
- Axle Size: 24 mm
- Weight: Steel - 120 grams | Ceramic - 113.5 grams
- Bearings: Durable bearings for smooth action
Common Questions and Answers
Question: What tools are needed to install this bottom bracket?
- T47/24 Outboard - Shimano TL-FC41 Direct Mount Lockring Tool
- T47/24 Inboard - ROTOR Lock Ring Tool
There are no reviews yet.