Polar Vantage V Titan Multisport WatchJosh Matthew May 9, 2021
$599.95 – $649.95
Combining premium materials with the latest in precision sports technology
Polar Vantage V Titan Multisport Watch
Polar Vantage V Titan Multisport Watch is Polar’s most advanced performance watch – and arguably the most advanced performance watch ever made. To begin with, the Polar Vantage V is the first watch every produced to featuring running power from the wrist. Using a proprietary algorithm along with your GPS and barometer data, the Vantage Polar watch not only calculates your running power, but also your muscle load – which is the load that your training session puts on your joints and muscular and skeletal systems.
The Vantage V also uses Polar’s next generation optical heart rate technology. This technology combines both optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement which ensures your heart rate gets tracked accurately, even in the most demanding conditions and during the most intense training sessions. You also get Polar’s scientifically validated smart coaching features such as Running Index, Training Benefit and Training Load Pro.
Unique to the Vantage V Titan
The titanium case gives the Vantage V Titan a premium look and feel and makes it one of the lightest multisport watches in the market.
Designed to Thrill
The Polar Vantage V Titan comes with a textured two-color wristband that enhances both your workday look and your training sessions.
Other Key Features
- Ultra-Long Battery Life – With up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- Running Power – Accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with Polar Running Power. Captures for the first time ever directly from the wrist, the Polar Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort and get results faster.
- Color Touch Screen – Clear, always on color touch display, 5 button interface when training.
- Training Load Pro – Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
- Recovery Pro – Taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, Recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you’ve done, but tells you what to do next.
- Swim/Bike/Run Functionality
- Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance and pace both indoors and out
- Pair your Vantage V to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Easily switch between sports and record transition time
Polar Vantage V Titan Specs
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 59 grams
- Display: Always on color touch display with Gorilla Glass. Size 1.2”
- Resolution: 240 x 240
- Battery Type: 320 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours in training mode
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone
- M/L – wrist circumference 155-210 mm. Sizing: S – wrist circumference 130-185 mm (small band sold separately)
In the Box
- Polar Vantage V Titan Multisport Watch
- Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor (if purchased)
- Charging cable
- User manual