Feedback Sports Sprint Bike Repair StandNovember 1, 2022
The choice for Tour de France and professional mechanics!
Feedback Sports Sprint Bike Repair Stand
The Feedback Sports Sprint Bike Repair Stand is our go-to repair stand in the shop. Oh, and it’s also the choice for Tour de France and professional mechanics that use dropout-style repair stands. The advantages to this type of stand are several. To begin with, it can adapt to virtually any bike quickly due to the fork or rear dropout-style mounts as well as the included frame and fork adapters. In addition, the rotating platform allows you to move the bike 360 degrees. This means you have access to any part of the bike or frame without having to move!
The stand is made from T6 aluminum so it’s lightweight, strong and corrosion-resistant. It also folds up nicely to a size of just 5″ x 7.5″ x 30″. This also makes it very portable!
Sprint Bike Repair Stand Features
- Fork or rear dropout-style mounts create the most rigid and secure connection (also adaptable to quick-release and thru-axle frame standards)
- Platform rotates 360 degrees allowing you to quickly and easily access any part of your bike
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum makes the repair stand ultralight, corrosion-resistant and durable
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- Tripod base and rubber-coated end caps help ensure stability, even on uneven surfaces
- Portable and compact construction creates a small folded footprint
- Made for road, cyclocross, MTB and even electric bikes
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
- Load capacity: 85 lbs.
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year
In the Box
- Feedback Sports Sprint Bike Repair Stand
- Included frame and fork adapters:
- Quick-Release: 9×100 / 130 / 135mm
- Thru Axle: 12x100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear)
- Thru Axle: 15x100mm / 110mm (Boost Front)
- Additional adapter available for purchase:
- Thru Axle: 20 x 110mm
There are no reviews yet.