Carbon-Ti X-CarboCam EVO 110×4 Road ChainringsNovember 30, 2023
$299.90 – $324.85
Ultra-light, twin-cam designed for 110×4 cranksets!
Does not fit Shimano cranksets. Please see Compatibility tab for more information!
Carbon-Ti X-CarboCam EVO 110×4 Road Chainrings
The Carbon-Ti X-CarboCam EVO 110×4 Road Chainrings are designed to eliminate the dead spots in a rider’s pedal stroke. Using a twin-cam shape, these chainrings provide riders with a more efficient pedal stoke and increased power transfer.
These chainrings are made with a carbon fiber chainring body, aluminum chainring teeth and titanium components in the shift ramps. Using only premium materials, the X-CarboCam EVO chainrings have unmatched shifting performance at a very light weight.
These X-CarboCam EVO chainrings fit 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric cranksets such as the SRM Origin, power2max or ROTOR INspider. They do not fit Shimano cranksets. Please see compatibility tab for more information.
- Crankset: Compatible with 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric cranksets such as the SRM Origin, power2max or ROTOR INspider
- Chain: Compatible with 11-speed as well as Shimano 12-speed groupsets
Note on Shimano:
- These chainrings DO NOT fit Shimano cranks
- If you have DURA-ACE 9200, Ultegra R8100 or 105 R7100, please see: Carbon-Ti X-CarboCam EVO Shimano DA9200 Chainrings
- Color: Black
- Material: AL7075-T6 aluminum alloy, 3K glossy structural carbon fiber with Titanium Grade 5 elements
- Weight: 52: 99 grams | 50: 89 grams | 38: 39 grams | 36: 28 grams