ROTOR 110×4 Oval Chainrings for ShimanoJanuary 20, 2023
$72.00 – $318.00
ROTOR oval 110×4 rings for Shimano 12-speed cranksets!
ROTOR 110×4 Oval Chainrings for Shimano
The all-new ROTOR 110×4 Oval Chainrings for Shimano are compatible with 110×4 road cranksets, including Shimano 12-speed 8100 and 9200. They also fit ROTOR modular cranks and power meters. This includes the 2INpower, INpower, INspider, ALHDU, and VEGAST cranksets.
Finished with a gloss black powder coat, the ROTOR oval chainrings for Shimano are machine CNC’d from aeronautic-grade 7055 aluminum which makes them lightweight, stiff and durable. The direct mount spider, required for use with the 2INpower, INpower and ROTOR cranks, features a spline interface that mounts directly to the axle. The spider also includes refined OCP Mount technology so you can adjust your oval chainring position in one-degree increments.
- Crankset: With ALDHU Spider: Compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets
- Crankset: Without ALDHU Spider: Compatible with most 110x4 cranks including both 11- and 12-speed Shimano road cranksets
- Chain: Compatible with 9-, 10-, 11-speed groupsets. Also works with 12-speed Shimano and 13-speed ROTOR groupsets
- Not compatible with SRAM AXS 12-speed groups
- Color: Black anodized
- BCD: 110x4 asymmetric
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions (when used with ALDHU Spider)