Carbon-Ti X-CarboRing EVO 110×4 Road ChainringsMarch 13, 2023
$164.95 – $402.85
Super-light chainrings for 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric cranksets!
Does not fit Shimano cranksets. Please see Compatibility tab for more information!
Carbon-Ti X-CarboRing EVO 110×4 Road Chainrings
The Carbon-Ti X-CarboRing EVO 110×4 Road Chainrings are the latest evolution of super-light chainrings. Made of aluminum alloy and carbon fiber, this chainring is both super lightweight and amazingly stiff. With specially designed shifting ramps and new titanium elements, both up- and down-shifts are fast and precise.
These X-Carboring EVO chainrings fit 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric cranksets such as the SRM Origin, power2max or ROTOR INspider. They do not fit Shimano cranksets. Please see compatibility tab for more information.
- Crankset: Compatible with 110 BCD 4-bolt asymmetric cranksets such as the SRM Origin, power2max or ROTOR INspider
- Chain: Compatible with 11-speed groupsets as well as Shimano 12-speed and Campagnolo 12-speed groupsets
Note on Shimano
- These chainrings DO NOT fit Shimano cranks
- If you have DURA-ACE 9100, Ultegra R8000 or 105 R7000, please see: Carbon-Ti Shimano DA9100 Chainrings
- If you have DURA-ACE 9200, Ultegra R8100 or 105 R7100, please see: Carbon-Ti Shimano DA9200 Chainrings
- Color: Black
- Material: AL7075-T6 aluminum alloy, 3K glossy structural carbon fiber with Titanium Grade 5 elements
- Weight: 54: 115 grams | 52: 107 grams | 50: 99 grams | 40: 42 grams | 36: 33 grams | 34: 28 grams
There are no reviews yet.