absoluteBLACK Premium Oval Sub-Compact 110×5 ChainringsJosh Matthew April 7, 2021
The most premium oval sub-compact chainrings on the market!
absoluteBLACK Premium Oval Sub-Compact 110×5 Chainrings
The absoluteBLACK Premium Oval Sub-Compact 110×5 Chainrings feature a sub-compact 48/32T configuration to improve your climbing and cadence. Compatible with most 110 BCD 5-bolt cranksets, these premium oval chainrings allow you to ride anywhere and climb anything with improved cadence and efficiency!
Advantages to aB Road Oval Chainrings
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster
- 15%+ stiffer than ROTOR Q-rings
- Bespoke 6-point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
- Smoother pedaling action
- Reduced stress on knees and helping your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
These absoluteBLACK Oval Sub-Compact Chainrings are compatible with the majority of 110 BCD 5-bolt cranksets including Shimano DA 7950, Ultegra 6750, Shimano 105-5750, Tiagra 4650, FSA, Praxis Alba and Zayante, S-Works and many older cranks. They also fit SRAM cranks that have a hidden chainring bolt configuration such as Force 22 and Rival 22 (but they need to have removable spider). Also compatible with Di2.
IMPORTANT – Due to very special 2.5 mm offset construction of the chainrings towards the frame, the 48T ring must be used with the 32T. No other combination of rings will work. Special bolts are included (5xM5 TI).
- Ovality: 32T – 8% | 48T – 10.9%
- Timing of 108 – 110.5° after TDC (top dead center)
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 156 grams