absoluteBLACK Oval Super Boost Chainring for SRAMMay 30, 2023
Premium oval MTB chainring for your SRAM super boost 0 mm offset crankset with scientifically proven performance gains!
absoluteBLACK Oval Super Boost Chainring for SRAM
The absoluteBLACK Oval Super Boost Chainring for SRAM is a 0 mm offset chainring that is compatible with SRAM cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction. Of course, it also looks amazing – like no other MTB chainring out there!
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainrings
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear and noise
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Crankset: Compatible with SRAM super boost 0 mm offset cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface
- Chain: These chainrings are designed to work with all 9-speed, 10-speed, and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12-speed Eagle and 12-speed KMC chains
- Color: Black
- Ovality: 10.2-14.4%
- Timing of 110.5-116.3 after TDC (top dead center)
- Offset: 0 mm
- Chainline: 55 mm Super Boost
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 30T - 55 grams | 32T - 59 grams | 34T - 66 grams
There are no reviews yet.