SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power MeterNovember 7, 2022
$2,139.00 – $2,639.00
The ultimate power meter for Campy enthusiasts!
SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power Meter
The SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power Meter is the ultimate power meter for Campy enthusiasts! The crank arms feature Record level performance with C.U.L.T. Ceramic bearings and are made exclusively for this power meter by Campagnolo at their Vincenza factory. The SRM Campy power meter is accurate to +/- 1.0%, features a rechargeable battery and comes with a full 3-year warranty. It’s the perfect addition to either your Campy EPS electronic or mechanical shifting groupset!
Versions: PM9 | PM7
- PM9 – This is SRM’s newest version of their power meter which offers additional features and functionality including:
- Magnet-less cadence
- Left/Right Power Balance
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Bluetooth SMART
- PM7 – Standard power meter spider version. You save $300 with this version, but it lacks the features mentioned above.
Crank Arm: The Campy crank arms are available in the following sizes:
- 170 mm | 172.5 mm | 175 mm
Chainrings: If you would like to purchase the power meter with chainrings, available chainring options are:
- Campy 12-Speed Chainrings: 50/34 | 52/36 | 53/39
- You may also order the power meter without chainrings and use your own 11- or 12-speed Campy chainrings
PC8 Bundle: While not listed as an option above, you can bundle the SRM PM9 Origin Power Meter with a SRM PC8 Bike Computer. When you do, you get $249 off the standard price of the PC8. Please contact us if you would like this option.
The SRM Campagnolo Power Meter comes ready for use with 12-speed drivetrains. You can also install 11-speed Campy chainrings on the power meter.
SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Specs
|Name||SRM Campagnolo Power Meter|
|Location of Power Measurement||Spider|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||PM7 - No | PM9 - Power Balance|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Crank Arm Material||Carbon|
|Communication Protocol||PM7 - ANT+ | PM9 - ANT+, Bluetooth|
|Claimed Accuracy||PM7 - +/- 2.0% | PM9 - +/- 1.0%|
|Active Temperature Compensation||PM7 - No | PM9 - Yes|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||PM7 - Magnet | PM9 - Accelerometer|
|Q Factor||145.5 mm|
In the Box
- SRM Campagnolo Power Meter (spider, chainring if purchased, crank arms, spindle)
- SRM USB Charger Cable
- Cadence Magnet Kit (if PM7 version. Not needed with PM9)
- SRM PC8 Cycling Computer (if purchased)
- Handlebar mount (if SRM PC8 is purchased)
Tools Needed for Installation
You will need the following tools for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 10 mm Allen key
- Lock ring tool