SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power MeterJosh Matthew September 24, 2021
$2,139.00 – $2,639.00
The ultimate power meter for Campy enthusiasts!
SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power Meter
The SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Power Meter is the ultimate power meter for Campy enthusiasts! Featuring Campagnolo Record level performance with C.U.L.T. Ceramic bearings and Campy XPSS chain rings, the SRM Campagnolo Power Meter is accurate to +/- 1.0% and uses an SRM rechargeable battery.
The SRM Campy crank set is manufactured exclusively for SRM by Campagnolo at their Vincenza factory using the same carbon layup process and exacting specifications. It is compatible with both Campy EPS electronic and mechanical shifting groupsets and like all SRM power meters, it comes with a full 3-year warranty.
- The Campy crank arms are available in the following sizes: 170 mm | 172.5 mm | 175 mm
If you would like to purchase the power meter with chainrings, available chainring options are:
- Campy 12-Speed Chainrings: 50/34 | 52/36 | 53/39
SRM PC8 Bundle:
- You can also bundle the power meter with a SRM PC8 Bike Computer. When you do, you get $249 off the standard price of the PC8.
The SRM Campagnolo Power Meter is compatible with 11- and 12-speed drivetrains when used with the corresponding Campy chainring.
In the Box
- SRM Campagnolo Power Meter (spider, chainring if purchased, crank arms, spindle)
- SRM USB Charger Cable
- Cadence Magnet Kit
- SRM PC8 Cycling Computer (if purchased)
- Handlebar mount (if SRM PC8 is purchased)
SRM Campagnolo 12-Speed Specs
|Name||SRM Campagnolo Power Meter|
|Location of Power Measurement||Spider|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||No|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Magnet|
|Q Factor||145.5 mm|