SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter SpiderDecember 5, 2023
$483.00 – $677.00
The ultimate upgrade for SRAM RED/Force ETAP AXS cranksets!
SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider
The SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider is the ultimate upgrade for SRAM RED/Force ETAP AXS cranksets. Accurate to within +/-1.5%, the power meter provides both left and right leg power data and features SRAM’s new AXS electronic integration platform. In addition, it’s super durable so you can use it in even the harshest CX conditions. The SRAM RED/Force AXS Power Meter runs for 200 hours on a single CR2032 battery and comes with a full 2-year warranty. You can purchase it with X-Sync Road 1X chainrings or as a stand-alone power meter.
Key Product Details
This power meter fits SRAM RED and SRAM Force 8-bolt crank arms. It fits both the DUB and GXP versions. It ships with Force D2 DUB crank arms unless otherwise specified. Regarding chainrings, the power meter is compatible with SRAM AXS 107 BCD 1X and 2X chainrings as well as other, 107 BCD 4-bolt chainrings. See Compatibility tab for more information.
The SRAM power meter measures power at the spider and is therefore able to measure power from both legs.
Dual-leg power measurement, accurate to +/- 1.5%, lightweight carbon crank arms, 200 hours of battery life, CR2032 user-replaceable battery, ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, auto-zero (automatic calibration). See Specs tab for more information.
Advice From Our Staff:
We are big fans of SRAM power meters. They benefit from close to 15 years of Quarq’s experience in power meter technology. It measures power from both legs, is accurate and reasonably priced. Please note, it requires the use of a SRAM DUB bottom bracket.
Options For This Power Meter
You can purchase the SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider with or without crank arms. By default, it ships with Force D2 DUB cranks. Available Force D2 crank arms sizes are:
- 165 mm | 167.5 mm | 170 mm | 172.5 mm | 175 mm
WIDE – If you need Force cranks to fit a DUB Wide bottom bracket, no problem. Force D2 cranks also come in a wide version. Please contact us and we can confirm inventory. Please note, SRAM recommends 1x chainrings for wide cranksets to ensure compatibility with the rear derailleur.
RED DUB or GXP – If you are looking for the best SRAM has to offer, the SRAM RED Crank Arms are it (available in both DUB and GXP). The RED cranks are lighter (by about 140 grams) and stiffer than the Force arms. If you would like to order the power meter with SRAM RED cranks, please select ‘No crank arms’ on this page and then add the SRAM RED Crank Arms to your shopping cart.
You can purchase the power meter with or without chainrings. For the 1X chainrings, you have the option of Blast Black or Polar Grey. By default, we ship with Blast Black. Please contact us if you would like Polar Grey instead.
- 40T | 42T | 44T | 46T | 48/35T | 46/33T
Other Versions to Consider
Force AXS Power Meter Spider: We also sell the newer SRAM Force AXS Power Meter Spider. This power meter features a 1-piece integrated power meter and chainring design. This makes the power meter spider lightweight and stiff. However, since the rings and power meter are one solid piece, when the chainrings wear out, you must replace the entire power meter. In addition, it only comes in a 2x configuration, whereas the power meter spider on this page can be 1x or 2x.
Crank arms: This power meter works with SRAM RED and SRAM Force 8-bolt cranks. It fits both the DUB or GXP versions.
Chainrings: The power meter is compatible with SRAM AXS 107 BCD 1X and 2X chainrings as well as other, 107 BCD 4-bolt chainrings.
Please note - if you have a Force Wide 43/30 crankset, please see the Questions tab for more information on compatibility.
SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Specs
|Name||SRAM RED/Force AXS Power Meter|
|Bike Type||Road / CX|
|Location of Power Measurement||Spider|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||Power Balance|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Crank Arm Material||Carbon|
|Communication Protocol||ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.5%|
|Active Temperature Compensation||Yes|
|Battery Life||200 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Accelerometer|
|Spindle Size||DUB 29 mm or GXP 22/24 mm|
In the Box
- SRAM Power Meter
- Force D2 Crank Arms (if purchased)
- SRAM AXS 107 Chainrings (if purchased)
- Set of Torx T20 Bolts
- Set of Chainring Bolts
- CR2032 Battery
Tools Needed for Installation
You will need the following tools for installation of this product. You can purchase many of these commonly used tools in our store.
- 8 mm Allen keys
- T20 Torx bit
- T30 Torx bit
Common Questions and Answers
Question: What is the difference between this Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider and the Force AXS Power Meter Spider?
- They both measure dual-leg power, are accurate, reliable, and reasonably priced. However, there are some important differences too. Please see the following article for a full comparison: Force AXS Power Meter Spider vs Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider Comparison
Question: Can I use this power meter on my Force Wide 43/30 crankset?
- The short answer is yes...but you need to change your chainrings. We have an article that goes into detail on this here: Can I install a SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter on my SRAM Force 43/30 Wide crankset?
Question: Can I order this power meter with SRAM Force Wide crank arms?
- Yes you can, but the Force Wide cranks are only sold as a complete crankset. We explain what you need to order here: Does the SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider come in a wide version?
Question: Can I use this power meter on my Force crankset with hidden bolt design?
- Unfortunately not. All SRAM Force 22 cranksets with the hidden bolt design use SRAM’s 3-bolt interface. Full answer here: Can I use the SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider on my Force crankset with hidden bolt design?
Question: Can I use this power meter on my Rival DUB crankset?
- It depends on what Rival DUB crankset you have. We suggest reading this article for more information: Can I use the SRAM RED/Force AXS 107 BCD Power Meter Spider with my Rival DUB crankset?