Shimano XT PD-M8120 MTB Trail PedalsJanuary 18, 2023
SPD cleat with an integrated cage to provide stiffness and stability for trail riding
Shimano XT PD-M8120 MTB Trail Pedals
The Shimano XT PD-M8120 MTB Trail Pedals use an SPD cleat along with an integrated cage which provides stiffness and stability when riding rough trails. The cage also protects the bindings from impacts and acts as a guide for easier cleat engagement. In addition, a wider and longer pedal–shoe contact area transmits power efficiently and improves bike control.
Pedals includes Shimano SM-SH51 cleats and all mounting hardware.
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Material: Body: Aluminum
- Spindle: Chromoly steel
- Cleat: Shimano SPD
- Stack Height: 16.2 mm
- Pedal Center: 55 mm
- Weight: 438 grams (pair)
There are no reviews yet.