ROTOR 110×4 Aero 1x ChainringDecember 4, 2023
$155.00 – $271.00
110×4 Aero 1x chainring for Shimano and ROTOR cranksets and power meters
ROTOR 110×4 Aero 1x Chainring
The ROTOR 110×4 Aero 1x Chainring is stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic. For peak aerodynamics and aesthetics, we recommend using these rings with the ROTOR Aero Crown.
This chainring is compatible with most Shimano road cranksets (please see Compatibility tab for details) as well as with ROTOR modular cranks and power meters. This includes the 2INpower, INpower, INspider, ALHDU, and VEGAST cranksets. It is compatible with 9, 10, and 11-speed groupsets in addition to Rotor 12 and 13-speed groupsets.
The direct mount spider, required for use with ROTOR cranks, features a spline interface that mounts directly to the axle. The spider also includes refined OCP Mount technology so you can adjust your chainring position in one-degree increments.
The chainring is available in the following chainring sizes:
- Size: 40 | 42 | 44 | 46 | 48 | 50 | 52 | 54
- Shape: Round | Q-Ring
The ROTOR 110×4 Spider is required for use with the 2INpower, INpower, ALDHU or VEGAST cranksets (not required for use with the ROTOR INspider or with Shimano cranksets).
- Crankset: Without ALDHU Spider: Compatible with most 110x4 power meters and cranksets (does not fit Shimano 12-speed cranks such as R7100, R8100 and R9200)
- Crankset: With ALDHU Spider: Compatible with ROTOR’s 2INpower and INpower DM power meters as well as ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets
- Chain: This works with ROTOR 12 and 13 speed groupsets, but does not work with Shimano, AXS, or Campy 12 and 13 speed chains
- Not compatible with SRAM AXS 12-speed groups
- Not compatible with Stages drive side power meters
- Color: Black anodized
- BCD: 110x4 asymmetric
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions