About the Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor
Train more effectively with the Garmin premium heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
The strap is made of a comfortable soft fabric. Adjust the size to your body for secure fit during your activities.
Pair it with your compatible device just once, and it will automatically recognize it each time. Optimized for use in crowded areas like the gym and road races, it won’t pick up any signals but your own.
Taking care of it is a snap. The plastic heart-rate module is removable from the strap so you can wash the strap as often as needed.
- Module: 2.4″ W x 1.3″ H x 0.4″ D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 21″ to 29.5″ (533.4 mm to 749.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45g)
- Water Resistance: 98.7 ft (30 m)
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+