absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for SRAMPower Meter City September 17, 2021
An incredibly beautiful chainring for SRAM 3-bolt boost cranksets!
absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for SRAM
The absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for SRAM is the most amazing looking chainring we carry! Using a special titanium coating process, the chainring is very durable and incredibly beautiful. Compatible with SRAM cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface and made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is also lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction.
Please note: Due to the nature of PVD process, every chainring is unique and color may vary. Not a single chainring is the same which makes your new ring completely individual.
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainrings
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear and noise
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Compatible with SRAM cranksets that use the 3-bolt interface
- These chainrings are designed to work with all 9-speed, 10-speed, and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12-speed Eagle and 12-speed KMC chains.
- Ovality: Optimized to each size. Range of 10.2-14.4%
- Timing: Optimized to each size. Range of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost. 148 chainline. 3 mm offset
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 28T – 50 grams | 30T – 55 grams | 32T – 59 grams | 34T – 66 grams | 36T – 74 grams