absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for Race FacePower Meter City April 9, 2021
An incredibly beautiful chainring for Race Face direct mount boost cranksets!
absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for Race Face
The absoluteBLACK Oval Boost PVD Rainbow Chainring for Race Face is the most amazing looking chainring we carry! Using a special titanium coating process, the chainring is very durable and incredibly beautiful. Compatible with Race Face CINCH direct mount Boost cranksets and made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is also lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction.
Please note: Due to the nature of PVD process, every chainring is unique and color may vary. Not a single chainring is the same which makes your new ring completely individual.
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainrings
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear and noise
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Compatible with Race Face CINCH direct mount Boost cranksets
- These chainrings are designed to work with all 10-speed, and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12-speed Eagle chains.
- Ovality: Optimized to each size. Range of 10.2-14.4%
- Timing: Optimized to each size. Range of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost. 148 chainline. 3 mm offset
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 28T – 54 grams | 30T – 58 grams | 32T – 62 grams | 34T – 69 grams