absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for Race FaceJanuary 20, 2023
Premium oval MTB chainring for your Race Face crankset with scientifically proven performance gains!
absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for Race Face
The absoluteBLACK Oval Boost Chainring for Race Face is compatible with Race Face direct mount cranksets. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction. Of course, it also looks amazing – like no other MTB chainring out there!
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainrings
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear and noise
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Crankset: Compatible with Race Face direct mount cranksets
- Chain: Compatible with 9-speed, 10-speed, and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12-speed Eagle and 12-speed KMC chains (not compatible with Shimano 12-speed chains)
- Color: Black | Gold
- Ovality: Optimized to each size. Range of 10.2-14.4%
- Timing: Optimized to each size. Range of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost. 148 chainline. 3 mm offset
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 28T - 54 grams | 30T - 58 grams | 32T - 62 grams | 34T - 69 grams | 36T - 75 grams