absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount Chainring for Shimano 12-SpeedMarch 21, 2023
Premium oval MTB chainring for Shimano 12-Speed direct mount cranksets!
absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount Chainring for Shimano 12-Speed
The absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount Chainring for Shimano 12-Speed is compatible with Shimano direct mount cranksets and 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum, the chainring is lightweight and stiff. Featuring a narrow-wide teeth profile and one of a kind special oval shape, this ring will make you ride faster while also increasing traction. Of course, it also looks amazing – like no other MTB chainring out there!
Advantages to aB Oval MTB Chainrings
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief, decreased wear and noise
- Superb quality and great look
- Reduces stress on the knees
- Crankset: Compatible with Shimano direct mount cranksets: M9100, XT M8100, SLX M7100 and Deore M6100
- Chain: Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains
- Colors: Black | Silver | Gold | Red
- Ovality: Optimized to each size. Range of 10.2-14.4%
- Timing: Optimized to each size. Range of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
- Material: CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 28T - 49 grams | 30T - 54 grams | 32T - 60 grams | 34T - 65 grams | 36T - 69 grams
1 review for absoluteBLACK Oval Direct Mount Chainring for Shimano 12-Speed
R. Watchorn (verified owner) –
I have tried other brand oval chainrings on my bikes, and found the Absolute Black work best for my application. Long rides with the oval chainring ease the soreness in my knees/legs, and I found it easier to manage my cadence on tough climbs. PMC had the exact size and color I wanted, and I could not be more stoked!
Power Meter City –
Awesome! Thank you for this amazing review, R! If there is anything else we can do, please let us know! Ride safe!