Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD 4-Bolt Shimano ChainringFebruary 16, 2023
$84.95 – $114.90
Nicely machined 110 BCD 4-bolt rings optimized for 1x Shimano drivetrains
Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD 4-Bolt Shimano Chainring
The Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD 4-Bolt Shimano Chainring are nicely machined 110 BCD 4-bolt rings optimized for 1x Shimano drivetrains. They feature Wolf Tooth’s Drop-Stop technology with alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern which prevents chain derailment while allowing clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction. When mounted in the big ring position of the cranks, the chainring provides an ideal 1x chainline.
- Crankset: Compatible with most Shimano cranks (does not fit Shimano R8100/9200 cranksets)
- Chain: Compatible with 9-, 10-, 11-speed drivetrains. Also compatible with 12-speed SRAM Eagle, Campagnolo, SRAM AXS and KMC (not compatible with Shimano 12-speed chains)
- We recommend mounting the chainring in the big ring position of the cranks for the ideal chainline (47.5 mm)
- Note - If you are using with a Stages drive side power meter, you need chainring size 42T or larger
- Color: Black
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight: 38T - 66 grams | 40T - 74 grams | 42T - 81 grams | 44T - 90 grams | 46T - 107 grams
- This chainring requires the use of 6 mm bolts which are optimized for single chainring mounting such as the Wolf Tooth Components 1x Chainring Bolts
Common Questions and Answers
Question: Will this chainring fit on a Stages R8000 or DA9100 drive side power meter?
- Yes, however you will need to use a 42T or larger in order for it to fit the Stages power meter.
There are no reviews yet.