SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Direct Mount ChainringJuly 17, 2023
XX Super light (SL) 8-bolt chainring for SRAM XX and X0 Eagle AXS Transmission (T-Type) cranksets
SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Direct Mount Chainring
The SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Direct Mount Chainring features an aggressive tooth profile that provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient drivetrain. In addition, the design of the chainring reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime. This super light (SL) chainring is compatible with the SRAM XX and X0 Eagle AXS Transmission (T-Type) cranksets and works with 12-speed Eagle chains, including both T-Type and non-T-Type chains.
Please see Questions tab for further information on sizing and offset.
- Crankset: Compatible with the SRAM XX and X0 Eagle AXS Transmission (T-Type) cranksets
- Chain: Compatible with SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, including both T-Type and non-T-Type chains
- Speeds: 12
- Color: Black
- Interface: SRAM 8-Bolt
- Offset: 0 mm, 3 mm
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost, 55 mm Super Boost
- Material: 7075-T6 forged and machined aluminum, anodized
Questions and Answers
Question: How do I know what chainring offset I need for the SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission Direct Mount Chainring?
- This chainring is available in both 0 mm and 3 mm offsets. This page will help you determine what offset you need: What Chainring Offset for SRAM Eagle T-Type Cranksets and Power Meters?