SRAM Red D1 Crank ArmsJuly 2, 2022
SRAM’s top-of-the-line road crank arm assembly!
SRAM Red D1 Crank Arms
The SRAM Red D1 Crank Arms are intended for use with power and non-power SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings. The crank arms feature SRAM’s top-of-the-line Hollow Exogram construction resulting in superior stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum. This SRAM Red crankset uses the 8-bolt mounting interface. They are available in both DUB and GXP versions and in sizes 165 mm to 175 mm.
- Lengths available: 165 mm, 167.5 mm, 170 mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm
- Interface: SRAM 8-bolt
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: DUB 340 grams | GXP: 402 grams
- Spindle size: DUB: 28.99 mm | GXP: 22/24 mm
- Compatible with: SRAM DUB and GXP Bottom Brackets
In the Box
- SRAM Red Crank Arms and spindle
- Does not include SRAM Torx T20 Bolts