SRAM Red D1 Crank ArmsSeptember 20, 2023
SRAM’s top-of-the-line road crank arm assembly!
SRAM Red D1 Crank Arms
The SRAM Red D1 Crank Arms are intended for use with power and non-power SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings. The crank arms feature SRAM’s top-of-the-line Hollow Exogram construction resulting in superior stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum. This SRAM Red crankset uses the 8-bolt mounting interface. They are available in both DUB and GXP versions and in sizes 165 mm to 175 mm.
This crankset is compatible with SRAM and Quarq 8-bolt power meters, as well as non-power SRAM AXS spiders and integrated chainrings. It fits SRAM DUB or GXP bottom brackets (based on the spindle type selected).
- Interface: SRAM 8-Bolt Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Spindle Size: DUB - 29 mm | GXP - 22/24 mm
- Chainline: 45.0 mm
- Weight: DUB - 340 grams | GXP - 402 grams
In the Box
- SRAM Red Crank Arms and spindle
- Does not include SRAM Torx T20 Bolts
Common Questions and Answers
Question: What is the difference between the SRAM RED, Force and Quarq DZero crank arms?
- All these cranks feature an 8-bolt interface and carbon fiber layup. The RED is the lightest and stiffest crankset and sells for $410, whereas the Force and Quarq DZero share the same carbon layup and are priced at $211. The RED and Force are available in either DUB or GXP versions. The Quarq DZero is available in DUB only. Please see our article for more information: What is the difference between the SRAM RED, Force and Quarq DZero crank arms?