4iiii PRECISION Dual-Sided Factory InstallJosh Matthew August 10, 2023
Convert your current crankset into a dual-sided 4iiii power meter!
4iiii PRECISION Dual-Sided Factory Install
The 4iiii PRECISION Dual-Sided Factory Install option allows you to convert your current crankset into a dual-sided 4iiii power meter. Offered in the PRECISION version, this factory install option is available for a variety of existing cranksets.
Here’s How it Works:
- After purchasing this product on our site, you will receive a prepaid shipping label along with some simply instructions in order to get your cranket sent into 4iiii
- Once 4iiii receives your crank, using the same state-of-the-art manufacturing process they use for its ride-ready units, they will install a new power meter sensor on your crankset
- When complete, your new power meter crankset will be shipped directly back to you
Please confirm your crank arm/bike has clearance for a crank arm power meter by checking your frame clearance. All sales are final. U.S. and Canada shipping addresses only.
Please note, due to the fact your crank gets sent to Canada and back, combined with currently slower install times at 4iiii, we are seeing turnaround times for factory install power meters of well over a month. Of course, there is nothing we can do to shorten this timing as we are never in possession of your crank, however we do like to make sure customers are aware of this before ordering.
4iiii PRECISION Dual-Sided Factory Install Specs
|Name||4iiii Dual-Sided Power Meter|
|Bike Type||Road and MTB|
|Location of Power Measurement||Crank Arm|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Both|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||Yes|
|Installation||More involved (60 min. estimated)|
|Communication Protocol||ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Weight||20 grams (added weight per sensor)|
|Battery Life||200+ hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Accelerometer|
In the Box Once Completed
- 4iiii Power Meter
- 2 2032 coin cell batteries
Common Questions and Answers
Question: How do I determine what length my current cranks are so I can make sure I get the same size?
- Your crank arm length should be printed or stamped on the inside of the left crank arm, usually near the pedal end.