If your new SRAM Rival is dropping its connection with your bike computer, it likely is a firmware issue. The following steps will roll-back the firmware and should solve the issue.
- Remove the sled and then remove the battery from the sled
- While holding the small white sled button down, re-install the battery
- This will give you a flashing orange light. The unit is now in bootload state
- Open the SRAM AXS app and connect the power meter while the orange light is flashing
- Follow the steps showing your new firmware available
This should reset the firmware and allow you to do an initial calibration and zero offsets. The power meter should be useable again.