4iiii PRECISION Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power MeterJosh Matthew May 13, 2019
4iiii’s PRECISION power meter combined with Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 groupset
4iiii PRECISION Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power Meter
Introducing the all new 4iiii PRECISION Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power Meter. 4iiii has combined their patent pending 3-D tri-axial strain gauge technology, measured at +/- 1.0% accuracy, with Shimano’s best of breed Ultegra R8000 groupset. The result is one of the lightest, most affordable and most accurate direct force power meters available.
The PRECISION determines your total power based on the force that is generated by your left leg. This left-only design allows for a power meter that is lightweight and easy to install. Specifically, the power meter adds only 9 grams to your crank arm and is installed in about 10 minutes. In addition, the PRECISION is compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices. This means you can use it with your favorite bicycle computer, watch or smart phone.
• Affordable: One of the most affordable direct force power meters available at $499
• Lightweight: The lightest direct force power meter available adding only 9 grams of weight
• Dual ANT+/BLE: Compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices
• Accurate: Accurate to within 1.0%, putting it in the top tier of power meters
• Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install. Just swap out your left crank arm and you’re done!
Crank arm lengths: 165 mm | 170 mm | 172.5 mm | 175 mm
The 4iiii PRECISION Power Meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks.
In the Box
- 4iiii PRECISION Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power Meter
- Quick Start guide
|Name||4iiii PRECISION Ultegra R8000|
|Location of Power Measurement||Crank Arm|
|Left or Both Legs Measured||Left only|
|Independent Left/Right Measurement||No|
|Communication Protocol||ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Weight||9 grams (added weight)|
|Battery Type||CR2032 coin cell|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Method of Cadence Measurement||Accelerometer|