THE POWER METER CITY DIFFERENCE
• Free U.S. and international shipping
• Financing available on most purchases
• 20% discount on TrainingPeaks Premium
• Other cycling power meter savings available
• The largest selection of power meters available
• 13 different brands with over 80 power meters
• This includes 7 different power meter types
• Bike power meters for road, MTB, CX and track
• We focus on ONE area only: bike power meters!
• A singular focus allows us to give expert advice
• If you want proof…check out our Power Central
• We have additional information and resources
• We offer service and support 7 days a week
• We feature a simple and easy 1 page checkout
• Fast order processing with same day shipping
• 100% satisfaction guarantee with easy returns
SHOP POWER METERS BY BRAND
10 REASONS TO BUY A CYCLING POWER METER
FACT #1: A cycling power meter is the single, most effective training tool a cyclist can use for improving performance.
FACT #2: There is no single upgrade you can make to your bike that can offer the potential gains that a power meter can.
A bicycle power meter allows you to see and record exactly how much power you expend on the bike – which provides enormous insight into your fitness. A power meter can not only help you become faster and stronger, but can serve as an important tool on race day, help with motivation during training and tell you when it’s time to rest, just to name a few benefits.
Bicycle power meters have become essential training tools for cyclists of all levels who want to accurately measure their performance, become stronger, faster and reach their full potential.
NEW TO CYCLING POWER METERS? GET STARTED HERE!
New to cycling power meters? You came to the right place!
We wrote the Beginner’s Guide to Power Meters just for you. This guide is specifically designed for those new to power who want to get up to speed fast.
We discuss what a bicycle power meter is, how they work, the different types, how they can help you improve and much more. After reading our guide, you’ll know all the basics and will be well on your way to getting powered up!