Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Dropper LeverNovember 9, 2022
High grip lever, easy installation, smooth ball bearing action and more. This is how a dropper lever should work!
Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Dropper Lever
The Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Dropper Lever raises the bar on how a dropper lever should work. From its high grip lever, to easy installation, to smooth ball bearing action, to engineered failure point, the ReMote is sure to upgrade your cockpit!
A machined surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst of conditions.
Easy Cable Fixing
The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy.
Large Ball Bearing Pivot
The ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
The lever sits close to the bar which minimizes the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip.
Integrated Cable Adjustment
The barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
22.2MM Handlebar Clamp
- Fits all mountain bike handlebars
- XTR M9100, XT M8100, SLX M7100, Deore M6100, Deore M4100
- XTR M9020, XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, Deore M6000
- Saint M829, XT M780, SLX M670, Deore M615, Deore M6000, XTR M980, XTR M95, Zee M640
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post
- NOT compatible with RockShox Reverb
- Made 6061 T6 aluminum
- Weight: Shimano IS-EV - 35 grams | Shimano IS-II - 35 grams | Shimano IS-AB - 36 grams