- Dura Ace 9150, 9100, 9070, 9000, 7970, 7950, 7900
- Ultegra R8070, R8050, R8000, 6870, 6800
- 105 5850, 5800
WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single Power MeterJosh Matthew June 12, 2018
$259.00 – $279.00
Light, accurate, easy to use and the most affordable power meter you can buy
About the WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single Power Meter
Meet the latest addition to the POWERBEAT family, the WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single Power Meter. Like the original POWERBEAT, the Single is a user-installed power meter that attaches to the crank arm in a simple, 30-minute procedure. However the POWERBEAT Single only attaches to your left crank arm. It takes your left side power and doubles it in order to calculate total power (which is how all, left side power meters work).
Once installed and calibrated, the POWERBEAT provides both power and cadence data and is accurate to within +/- 1.5%. The POWERBEAT is extremely lightweight at only 18.9 grams, features a rechargeable battery with 60-hour life and offers both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth SMART compatibility. Perhaps best yet, at $259 the WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single Power Meter is the most affordable power meter you can buy.
- WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single
- $259 (no Cover Kits)
- $279 with Cover Kits
- $358 with Professional Installation Service (no Cover Kits)
- $378 with Cover Kits and Professional Installation Service
12 Month ‘No Questions Asked’ Warranty
When you purchase a POWERBEAT, you get 12 months of full warranty coverage, which even includes any accidental damage. No questions asked!
Compatibility – POWERBEAT
The WATTEAM Single is compatible with hollow aluminum road cranks only. The list below includes all supported crank manufacturers and models.
- Si Hollowgram
- SiSL Hollowgram
- SiSL2 Hollowgram
- Potenza 11
Compatibility – Cover Kits
- Size 1: Shimano 105
- Size 2: Shimano DURA-ACE and Shimano Ultegra
Professional Installation Service
For $99, you can have your POWERBEAT professionally installed on your crank arm. This allows you to skip the installation process and just send us your crank arm. We will professionally install and calibrate it for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Order the POWERBEAT and select the Professional Installation option
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label
- Box your crank arm up and ship it to us
- We will professionally install and calibrate your power meter
- Once it is ready (typically takes 2 days), we will send it back to you – free shipping both ways!
In the Box
The box includes the WATTEAM POWERBEAT and everything you need to install it.
- Comp Unit (left)
- Sensor (embedded in a gluing device)
- 3 Alcohol pads
- Glue pack
- Charger + USB cable
- 2 Rubber bands
- Marking rulers
- Adhesive rubber strips
- 2 Washers (spacers)
- Sand paper
- Gluing stick
- Water bag
- Pair of protective rubber gloves
|Name||WATTEAM POWERBEAT Single|
|Power Meter Type||Crank arm|
|Number of strain gauges||NA|
|Crank Arm Lengths||NA|
|Battery Life||60 hours; 2 hours to recharge|
|Left/Right Power Measurement||No|
|Communication Protocol||Bluetooth SMART and ANT+|
|Claimed Accuracy||+/- 1.5%|